-
December 11th, 2004, 04:33 AM
#2041
Inactive Member
I was mainly interested in Magic Pengel because you can draw your own monsters. It's very versitile. I've seen videos of people whom had drawn full anime characters, such as Sakura and Morrigan. It's damn impressive. Get past the kiddy presentation, poor battle system and crappy dubbing and you got a damn good game here.
-
December 11th, 2004, 09:05 PM
#2042
Inactive Member
Just completed Half-Life 2. I must say, it's not often an ending stops in the middle of an explosion. That said, the game as a whole was pretty fucking awesome. The story was good throughout as well, and the ending is good. Just a bit odd.
-
December 11th, 2004, 11:15 PM
#2043
Senior Hostboard Member
Playing Guilty Gear X2 till me hearts delight...so in other words, im staying up until 3 or 4 trying to get to level 230 on survival mode.
In other news: Noriyuki Iwadare makes a return. (Mozilla users may have to scroll down).
Its certainly been a while, and its strange to see him work under Square Enix now; i wonder what happened to all the other Game Arts employees.
<font color="#345E81"><font size="1">[ December 11, 2004 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font></font>
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 12, 2004 08:05 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
December 12th, 2004, 03:46 AM
#2044
Inactive Member
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Super Mario DS
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Yeah, I dont play any console or PC games right now.
-
December 12th, 2004, 09:31 PM
#2045
Senior Hostboard Member
I suppose. Ive been a little worried for the quality of SE's titles since the merger; this might be the first game i'll actually respect them for..
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 12, 2004 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
December 13th, 2004, 01:22 AM
#2046
Inactive Member
Rented the new Goldeneye. Suffering from being made by EA, of course. It's an okay game but only a rental. Good thing I bought Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm, both Super Monkey Balls and Enter the Matrix, so I can have something to play over the break.
-
December 13th, 2004, 04:06 AM
#2047
Senior Hostboard Member
Ah! How's Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories working out for you Xel? Does it have a good plot?
On the subject of handheld's, the PSP seems to be doing pretty well in Japan. Click here for more details.
Currently playing Guilty Gear X2 and MGS:TS.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 12, 2004 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
December 13th, 2004, 04:12 AM
#2048
Inactive Member
Really nice, plot seems pretty good so far, but what else to expect from KH?
-
December 13th, 2004, 03:14 PM
#2049
Senior Hostboard Member
Wow, you've just bought yourself more games than i have throughout this whole year. The Super Monkey Ball games are awesome, and i wish i could find them for a reasonable price.
Although, it leaves me one question; why buy so many games when christmas is so near?
-
December 13th, 2004, 09:15 PM
#2050
Inactive Member
IRT Cat: I understand where you are coming from. I am getting some of the $50 games for XMas, while these were around $20 a pop. Check out both for only $30. Plus I wanted some new games to play before XMas.
IRT Wiseman: Very true.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks